- Free Fast WiFi in all Hostel.
- Common kitchen.
- Te and coffee for free
- Terrace and barbecue.
- Two bathrooms.
- Free personal lockers.
- Bed linen and towel included.
- Cleaning every day.
- Taxes included.
- Bus stop 150 meters from the hostel.
- Tourist information.
Getting to Canary Sun Hostel is very easy and fast thanks to our fantastic location.
We recommend the transport in Bus "Guagua" as it is the most economic transport. There are also other options such as taxi (24 hours) or by car (easy parking near the hostel).
- You can take the number of buses 90 and 36.
- These buses run every hour from 5:30 am until 10:00 pm.
- Total time approximately 20 minutes.
- The cost is € 1.45.
- At the airport exit you can take public taxis.
- Total time approximately 15 minutes.
- The approximate cost is 15 €.
- Take the GC-1 towards Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Take the exit 8 towards GC-10 / Telde / Valsequillo / La Garita
- When you get to Telde you will see a large roundabout, take the third exit to Av. De la Constitución (on the gas station).
- Turn left onto Calle Saulo Torón, 150 meters high Canary Sun Hostel.
- Then to park the car for free you can continue the same street all straight towards the streets Santiago Ascanio Montemayor and José Navarro Sánchez.
- You can take the number 80 from Santa Catalina and San Telmo station.
- It runs every 20 minutes between 7:00 am and 9:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
- You can also take the number 12 from San Telmo station.
- Spends every 30 minutes all day and night from Monday to Sunday.
- Total time approximately 25 minutes.
- The cost is € 1.65 from San Telmo and € 2.30 from Santa Catalina.
- You can get the number 90.
- Passes every hour between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- Total time approximately 50 minutes.
- The cost is € 5.05.
Copyright 2017 © Canary Sun Hostel. Todos los derechos reservados. - Página Web realizada por Diseñador Web Freelance